Christmas and New Years
The opening hours during Christmas and New Years are:
- Saturday the 23rd 12.00-00.00 (Downstairs CLOSED)
- Sunday the 24th CLOSED
- Monday the 25th CLOSED
- Tuesday the 26th CLOSED
- Wednesday the 27th 12.00-00.00 (Downstairs 16.00-00.00)
- Thursday the 28th 12.00-00.00 (Downstairs 16.00-00.00)
- Friday the 29th 12.00-02.00 (Downstairs 16.00-00.00)
- Saturday the 30th 12.00-02.00 (Downstairs 16.00-00.00)
- Sunday the 31st CLOSED
- Monday the 1st CLOSED
The café is open for gaming, coffee, beer and fun at these times during the week:
- Monday-Thursday: 12.00-00.00
- Friday & Saturday: 12.00-02.00
- Sunday: 12.00-00.00
It’s always possible to try out a game from our game library, but if you would like a bit of help with the rules, we often have friendly volunteer game gurus ready to help you out.
Note that the Downstairs section of our bar is only open Wednessday to Sunday:
- Wednesday-Friday: 16.00-00.00
- Saturday: 13.00-00.00
- Sunday: 13.00-22.00
Outside of these days, you can rent the premises – send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Apart from all the gaming and coffee drinking going on during the week, it’ll also be possible to pop by some of the many special events that will be at the café, either organized by us or by the many game enthusiasts in the city. We’re working on making a fancy auto-updatable calendar, but right now you can check them out on our Facebook page.